- This program reduces property taxes for qualified 100% service connected disabled veterans.
- No income required!
- This is separate from Property Tax Reduction Program (Circuit Breaker). You can apply for both.
- Owned and lived in a home in Idaho that was your primary residence before April 15, 2019.
- Current letter from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs confirming your 100% service-connected disability rating as of January 1, 2019
- You must file the application with your assessor’s office between January 1 and April 15, 2019.
Contact you Assessors office for more details or go online to https://tax.idaho.gov/i-1128.cfm for more information.
Current Program! Property Tax Reduction Program (Circuit Breaker)
Qualifications: You must meet all three
Application due April 15th
- Owned and lived in your home as your primary residence before April 15, 2019.
- Had an income of $30,450 or less after medical expenses (need documentation)
- Meet one of the following status requirements:
○ 65 or older ○ Widow(er) ○ Blind, Fatherless or Motherless child ○ Former POW ○ Veteran with 10% or more service-connected disability ○ Receiving a pension from Veterans Affairs for non-service connected disability ○ Disabled as recognized by Social Security Admin. ○ Railroad Retirement, or Federal Civil Service.
Contact Boise County Assessor’s Office 208-392-4415 ask for Ashley Elliott.
Please tell your friends, family, and neighbors.